Your personal physio and massage trainer
Originally from the field of physiotherapy, the 360 Massage Gun:
Reconstruction of damaged tissue
Release of tension and knots
Up to 40% faster recovery after intense workouts
Targeted trigger point massage
Promotion of blood circulation
Warming up before intensive strength units -> squat, deadlift, etc.
The right attachment for your needs
The 360° Massage Gun is small & handy so it can be taken and used anywhere.
Through the targeted jolts muscle tensions are released and the tissue is loosened.
Thus muscle pains and tensions can be treated permanently with only one movement .
- Faster regeneration after intensive training
- Loosening of the muscle tissue -> ideal before training
- Targeted jolts into the muscle tissue provide better blood circulation
- Promotes the healing/reconstruction process of damaged muscles
- Prevents muscle soreness
The 360° Massage Gun has, thanks to its powerful motor, a 53% higher performance than comparable models and can be used, fully charged, for up to 5 hours.
It has a torque of approximately 3,200 strokes/minute and can be used to target muscle tissue/fascia.
Thanks to the 2.400mAh strong battery the
360° Massage Gun has a running time of approx. 5-6 hours.
- Weight: approx. 1.5kg
- 6 different heads for targeted therapy
- More than 10.000 satisfied customers and sports teams
- LCD touch screen
1. what are the advantages of the
360° Massage Gun?
Used correctly, the 360° Massage Gun supports the rebuilding of damaged muscle tissue after e.g. an injury, frozen shoulder,..., prevents muscle soreness, increases blood circulation, allows to trigger targeted massage points and helps to achieve a better performance in general. Targeted shocks to the muscle tissue stimulate blood flow, leading to better and faster recovery.
2. how to use the
360° Massage Gun used correctly?
- Select the desired attachment
- Switch on the main button on the bottom side
- Set the desired speed
- Massage the desired muscles
- You can apply a little more pressure to the desired/damaged area.
- Result already from the first day
3. is it not more practical to visit a physiotherapist?
The 360° Massage Gun is mainly used to regenerate muscle tissue and promote blood circulation. Even after visiting a physiotherapist, you need to be active on your own to get longer lasting results. Therefore, we have collaborated with physiotherapists ,to provide a powerful & fast way of muscle therapy.
4. For when is the 360° Massage Gunrecommended for?
The 360° Massage Gun has its origins in physiotherapy, but is now enjoying a steady upward trend in both amateur and professional sports. Thanks to its ease of use, it can be used effectively against muscle pain, neck and shoulder tension, back pain and to promote blood circulation.